Our policy is valid for a period of 30 calendar days from the date of the purchase. If you receive your order and are not satisfied for any reason you can return the product for a refund. If the period of 30 days has lapsed since the purchase, we can’t, unfortunately, offer you a refund
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund: – Product is defective – Product is not as described – Product must be in original packaging – Product must be unused In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
Proof of purchase
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund but will provide you with a store credit instead.
Sale and clearance items Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
In order to return an order, you must contact us first. Visit any of our retail locations to return your items purchased through our online store. Our staff member will process your return or exchange for you. You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes for us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject a refund.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may do so via the contact form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter to FAA Top Product eCommerce UG Nöhag 1 84339 Unterdietfurt
Right of revocation for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them)
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of the event,
- where you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery, or
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you have taken or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last item, if you have ordered goods delivered in several partial consignments or items, or
- at which you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier took or has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular supply of goods over a specified period.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (FAA Top Product eCommerce UG, FAA Top Product eCommerce UG, Nöhag 1, 84339 Unterdietfurt, Germany, telephone number: +49 172 8673604, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. You may also fill out and submit the sample cancellation form or other clear statement electronically on our website https://www.english-tradition.com/help-contact. If you make use of this possibility, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
FAA Top Product eCommerce UG, FAA Top Product eCommerce UG, Nöhag 1, 84339 Unterdietfurt, , Germany, phone number: +49 172 8673604, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.